Road Burn Fluid
Road Burn Fluid is a spectacular effect—a track of highly visible flames traveling along a line of fluid.
This effect has been used in TV and motion pictures, most notably "Back To The Future.”
- For outdoor use only
- Can leave a burn stain
- Trial takes are a must to determine speed of the burn
- Remote ignition is imperative
- Due to the nature of the fuel, ignition can occur as far as 25' from the fuel
- It is critical that smoking be prohibited within 50' of the fuel source
This material is hazardous.
We require the following for purchase:
- An ATF FEL
- A pyrotechnician’s license
- A Permit to Purchase from the local fire department (California only)
- A Pyro Agreement signed by the license holder and the producer/production manager of the project.
Hazardous shipping & handling charges apply to this item.