Methyl cellulose makes sublime slime and great goop... and it's non-toxic.
Recipes and mixing instructions for three different viscosities—slime, goop, and double thick goop—are included with each order. To add color, we recommend food coloring or other non-toxic pigments.
Want more information?
Check out our Methyl Cellulose Troubleshooting page. Call 818-994-3049 for more information.
2. Divide methyl cellulose powder into two equal parts and set aside.
3. Heat three (3) quarts of water to near boiling and transfer into a one (1) gallon container (or larger).
4. Add one-half of the methyl cellulose powder to the water and stir vigorously until dissolved.
5. Add the other half of the methyl cellulose powder and stir vigorously until dissolved.
6. Add one (1) quart of room temperature or chilled water and stir well.