Holatron Spread Spectrum Firing System 32 Shot - 24V
Please call to place an order 818-994-3049
Two-mile range using state-of-the-art spread spectrum with frequency-hopping technology to ensure optimum security and reliability.
No "rolling codes" that may get out of sync and result in failure to fire.
Up to 9999 cues can be fired randomly or sequentially from a single hand-held transmitter, requiring a single button press per cue.
Fire sequences of unlimited length in automatic (machine-gun) mode at panel selectable rates of 1 to 20 shots per second.
Multiple receivers can be slaved for simultaneous firing of "fronts."
System is custom designed specifically for pyro applications and is not a modified garage door opener or auto security system. 80-bit security code + error correction ensures reliable firing and immunity from interference. Proprietary security codes unique to an individual customer can be supplied.
- Confirmation of firing and display of next cue # on hand-held transmitter.
- Remote arming and disarming of receiver via transmitter command.
- Receiver arm state and input signal strength displayed on transmitter panel.
- Receiver and transmitter battery charge levels displayed on their respective panels.
- Automatic or manual receiver output continuity testing initiated from transmitter.
- Receiver continuity test results displayed on transmitter panel.
- Transmitter powered on and off from keypad (similar to a cell phone).
- Automatic transmitter power-down after 43 minutes of inactivity to preserve battery life and prevent battery leakage.
- Optional isolated voltage, current, and contact closure inputs are available for remote firing of transmitter from computer signals, manual switch closures, or firing pulses from other systems.
- Receiver cue range programmed directly from transmitter keypad. No additional programming module or transmitter required.
- Settings remain in non-volatile memory even while receiver power is off. No rotary switches to set, and no tools required to change settings in receiver.
- Separately selectable cue range for each receiver up to 48 cues, ranging anywhere from 1 to 9999.
Transmitter keypad is luminescent for use in dark environments, and embossed keys offer good tactile feedback. Transmitter and receiver are fully sealed for moisture resistance.
30/32/45/48 position receiver is housed in a rugged ABS case with hinged water-tight lid. Receiver is powered by self-contained rechargeable sealed lead-acid battery using Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior current capability and energy density. Receiver outputs optionally available through PyroMagic spring clips or through cable connectors that mate with PyroMagic, FireOne, or PyroMate distribution slats.
Two redundant emergency backup fire methods included on receiver for use in the event of radio link or other electronic failure. Additionally, the receiver can be fired directly from an optional external hand-held trigger (p/n 10000XF) plugged into the battery charger connector.
Battery charger sold separately.
11 x 6 x 6 (LWH in inches)
WE DO NOT SELL HOLATRON PRODUCTS TO "RESELLERS."
Must be a licensed operator to purchase this product.
This product requires a signed Holatron agreement from first-time purchasers.